Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Geometry beats the Nats once again

Here's the latest installment of Picture of the Day (even though it's a poor-quality screenshot of my My Yahoo! page):
Dang. Got beat by the Angles again. That rivals The Post's coverage of Alex Ovechkin's MVP award (he won a Mazda minivan?).

Also note that Nicky J is out for the year. Ruh Row. Guess it's more Meat Hook and circus music at first base.

And apparently after playing 1 inning in left field, Lo Duca is no longer a catcher, but a bona fide Left Fielder (or at least the headline suggests that).

Now I know why my high school journalism wouldn't let us have sucky headlines...so I took it upon myself to make a decent one up for this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your questions and/or comments here and I'll get back to you ASAP!