Sunday, August 17, 2008

Goodbye Ayala

Luis Ayala has been traded to the Mets for infielder Anderson Hernandez. As you can see by his Baseball-Reference.com profile, Hernandez is not a very good player, but Ayala is an expensive not-very-good-player, so the deal is addition by subtraction.

I'll be saying goodbye for now as well. I'm making the trip back to Blacksburg today and may or may not be able to make many updates between now and next week. So continue to read up on Nationals Fanboy Looser, Fire Jim Bowden and Nats Farm Authority while I am (possibly) gone.

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels, Hoagie.

    I'll have a thing or two to say, too; just not now, while I'm still cussing and grinding my teeth over the Crow business.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your questions and/or comments here and I'll get back to you ASAP!