Saturday, May 3, 2008

Welcome!

Congratulations! You've stumbled upon my new blog. Since I'm a student and have very little credibility when it comes to sports (just a foaming-at-the-mouth passion), you're just going to have to trust me at first.

I'll be blogging mostly about the Nats, Caps and Redskins. I will also claim the Cubs as my own, as they were the baseball team I was raised on. I will periodically drop notes on other teams and players, but my main focus will be DC area sports teams (minus the Wizards, because I know absolutely nothing about basketball). I'll also write quite a bit about the Virginia Tech Hokies.

Some of the things I'm going to try and do on a regular basis:

1) Come up with an unsubstantiated trade rumor of the week. I will look through their team needs (or wants, or surpluses) and find a team that matches up and try and come up with a trade partner. While I am no GM, I don't think I'll be too far off with anything.

2) Post a roundup of my sports thoughts of the day. It may be short like 1-2 items, or it may be long. I'll discuss all I can here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your questions and/or comments here and I'll get back to you ASAP!