Monday, November 10, 2008

Roster Moves

Per Ladson:
The Washington Nationals today selected the contracts of 24 year-old outfielder Leonard Davis, 22 year-old right-handed pitcher Luis Atilano and 23 year-old shortstop Ian Desmond. Nationals Senior Vice President and General Manager Jim Bowden made the announcement.
Player pages:
Atilano

The general consensus says these guys are good choices, and I tend to agree. Hendo pined for Marvin Lowrance, and I was beginning to warm up to that idea (based on numbers alone), but Brian from NFA doesn't seem to think he'll get picked (and I trust his judgment over my own). Looks like we're getting near the end of the line for Mike Daniel (who was not very impressive in AA this year).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your questions and/or comments here and I'll get back to you ASAP!