Saturday, June 7, 2008

Up to .250

Yup, another one of my plans has been completed, so I'm up to 3/12. Garrett Mock is being called up to pitch on Saturday (and Clippard will start Sunday). No corresponding move has been announced yet for Mock's call up (still hoping for Colome, but he threw 3 scoreless yesterday so it's less likely). Mock will probably be the one sent down for Clippard's call up. Both are on the 40-man roster, so no worries from that front.

I'll be at the park tonight to see Shawn Hill take on Jonathan Sanchez. I'll try and bring home a winner!

EDIT
Mackowiak will be given his unconditional release to make room for Mock. So now I'm up to .333. All we need now is a Lofton signing (now that Mackowiak is gone, we have room on the 40-man!), a Colome release, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your questions and/or comments here and I'll get back to you ASAP!