Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back to blogging, but not here

Thanks to anyone still reading! It was hard keeping up with the Nats at college for the past 4 years, as I did not get MASN at school. Now that I've graduated, I am pleased to say that my unannounced hiatus is over and that I will be blogging again. My blog was originally branded as a DC-area blog, but as I find myself almost always writing about the Nats, I have decided for a new beginning that is completely Nats-centric. There will rarely be new posts here at DC Sports Plus, but if I post, it will have to do with something else than the Nats.

I am pleased to announce the beginning of DC is for Baseball! Please update your RSS feeds, bookmarks, etc. I can't wait to see everyone over there! The first post is finished and scheduled to go up around 6:30 tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your questions and/or comments here and I'll get back to you ASAP!